Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Auto Accidents, Premises Liability & Slip and Fall
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Scott Merl, P.A. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Auto Accidents, Premises Liability and Slip and Fall cases. Based in Corals Gables, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Florida. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Scott Merl, P.A. has a thorough understanding of Florida law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the auto accident lawyers at Scott Merl, P.A. can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Premises Liability: Commercial and residential property owners are responsible for keeping their grounds in a safe condition. When they fail to do this, it can result in the injury of you or a loved one. Our experienced attorneys have the knowledge and skill to help you through your premises liability lawsuit.
- Slip and Fall: It is the responsibility of a business to protect the public by keeping their premises safe. If the business owners fail to maintain their property, it may result in your injury. Our experienced slip and fall accident attorneys help you obtain just compensation for your injuries.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The firm’s experienced attorneys represent injured pedestrians and those who have lost a loved one in a car accident. Trust Scott Merl, P.A. to help you with your personal injury or wrongful death claim after a pedestrian accident.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody rights, our attorneys have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to pay off part of your debt in installments over a period of three to five years and get a court-ordered discharge of qualifying debt. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the best option for you to help you secure your financial future.
When you retain the services of Scott Merl, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Coral Gables law firm today
Scott Merl, P.A. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Corals Gables. Call the firm at 305-444-1575 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.